Willow’s 5 visit lawn program is a great way to improve your lawn at a great value. These visits include all of your lawn’s fertilizer needs along with pre and post-emergent weed control applications. The full details on each treatment can be found below.
The Willow difference. Our goal is to provide a superior lawn care program, not your basic weed and feed service. Some of the ways we stand out are:
- 2 pre-emergent weed control treatments for extended control.
- Premium slow-release fertilizer.
- Newest and best weed control products and techniques.
Willow’s 5 Visit Lawn Program in Detail
- Early Spring – Fertilizer and pre-emergent weed control: This treatment, with a slow-release fertilizer, provides nutrients as the grass emerges from dormancy and begins to grow. Our long-lasting pre-emergent helps prevent weed seeds from germinating.
- Spring – Weed Control: As temperatures warm and weeds start to grow, this treatment helps kill off broadleaf weeds like dandelions, clover, and plantain.
- Early Summer – Fertilizer, pre, and post-emergent weed control: Unlike most, we do a second application of long-lasting pre-emergent to help prevent weeds’ seeds from germinating in the summer. Additionally, we treat for other weeds that may be trying to get established in your lawn and give your turf another application of a slow-release fertilizer.
- Late Summer – Fertilizer and post-emergent weed control: This treatment will continue to provide your turf with the nutrients it needs. We also spot treat for weeds that may still be trying to establish.
- Late Fall – Weed control: Late fall is the best time to kill perennial weeds in the lawn. As temperatures cool, perennial weeds start to send resources down to their roots. Treating at this time allows us to get the product into the weeds’ roots, killing off the entire plant, not just the top foliage. This treatment is timed after frosts have occurred and weeds are sending resources to their roots.