Expertise In Disease And Insect Control
Our tree and shrub disease and insect control services are rooted in a thorough understanding of the most recent research concerning tree and shrub insects, diseases, and treatment methods. We offer both diagnosis and treatment of tree and shrub insect and disease problems. Since 1983, our ISA certified arborists have been controlling insect and disease problems on trees and shrubs in Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia PA, as well as Hunterdon County, Mercer County, and Princeton NJ.
Emerald Ash Borer (EAB)
The emerald ash borer (EAB) has destroyed tens of millions of Ash trees throughout the US and Canada. Originating from Asia, the emerald ash borer can now be found in the eastern United States and parts of Canada – and is spreading fast. Some of the symptoms of EAB: thinning or dying of ash tree crowns, suckers at the base of the tree, splitting bark, tunneling under the bark, D-shaped exit holes and woodpecker activity. Thankfully, there are highly effective insecticides currently available to prevent the destruction of Ash trees. Willow Tree Service uses such treatment through trunk injection which targets the destructive EAB larvae inside the tree. When used as a preventative, the treatment provides 2 years of protection from EAB. For more information visit: http://www.emeraldashborer.info.
Spotted Lanternfly Treatment
The spotted lanternfly is an invasive species that has been found throughout the East Coast, including eastern Pennsylvania. They cause serious damage to trees and a variety of plants including crops such as grapes, apples, and walnuts. If you have seen a spotted lanternfly, click here to file a report. Once you’ve filed a report, contact Willow Tree Service to inspect and treat any trees that have been infected. To learn more about the spotted lanternfly and how to stop the spread, visit our post here.
Free Property Evaluations From ISA Certified Arborists
If you are worried about the health of your trees and shrubs get a free evaluation from one of our ISA certified arborists. Our knowledgeable arborists will give your trees and shrubs a complete examination and prepare a free quote detailing the costs of your tree and shrub disease and insect control treatment. In addition, visit our Insect and Disease Library to learn more about common tree and shrub insects and diseases.
Do Your Trees and Shrubs Need Disease and Insect Control?
Professional Insect And Disease Diagnosis And Treatment
Trees and shrubs can be affected by a variety of insects, bacteria and fungi. Professional diagnosis by one of our certified arborists is the first step in solving the problem. Once they have identified the insect or disease problem on your tree, our arborists develop a treatment strategy, taking into account weather and growing conditions, to treat the insect or disease at the optimal time. Our licensed applicators use all of the most up to date treatment methods and products including tree injections, soil injections, basal trunk treatments, foliar sprays, horticultural oil and horticultural soap, and natural insecticides.
Visit our Insect and Disease Library to learn more about common tree and shrub insects and diseases
Reasons To Use Willow Tree and Landscape Services For Disease And Insect Control
- Professional diagnosis of tree and shrub insects and diseases. Our experienced and knowledgeable arborists are experts at diagnosing insect and disease problems, often before any symptoms have become obvious to our customers.
- Cutting edge tree and shrub insect and disease treatments. Our arborists are constantly researching the best and safest treatments for tree insects and diseases.
- Insect and disease treatment methods include tree injections, soil injections, basal trunk treatments, foliar sprays, horticultural oil and horticultural soap, and natural insecticides.
- Tree fertilization and shrub fertilization. Proper fertilization can often increase resistance to insects and diseases and help sick trees recover from attacks.
- Customized plant health care programs to meet your unique needs.
- Professional employees are well-trained, experienced, certified, and licensed.
- Friendly, reliable, and personal service.
- Fully insured to protect both your property and our employees.
- Extensively referred.